Gaining weight is unavoidable in present day scenario due to stress, sedentary lifestyles and presence of irresistible tasty junk foods around us. It is very essential to maintain a healthy weight and a desired figure to keep ourselves hale and healthy. Here in this article doctors at ayurhelp.com and Moolika Ayurveda recommend the following Quick Ayurvedic Weight Loss Remedy to keep ourselves trim and fit. These tips help us to lose weight fast in ayurvedic way.
- Never Skip Breakfast: Breakfast is the important meal of the day. Consume nutritious food which includes carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins. Ayurveda acharyas recommend to consume the first meal of day after completing the morning routines like elimination of urine and faeces, brushing teeth, taking bath etc. Your breakfast must contain food which does not cause indigestion. The food must be warm and fresh. Never consume stale food in morning. Include foods which are rich in fibres, whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Stick on to vegetarian diet as much as you can, as plant proteins are best proteins which get digested well without causing any side effects. Avoid high fat foods and desserts.
- Go Green: Use vegetables like carrot ( Read Are carrots Good For Losing Weight? ), cucumber (Read Ayurveda Health benefits of cucumber ), radish, spinach, ginger (Ayurveda Health Benefits of Ginger ), turmeric (Read Benefits of Drinking Turmeric Milk ) etc in your daily diet. These can be juiced or added in juices to boost the quality of your post meal drink.
- Drink water: Drink plenty of water throughout day. Make it a point to drink 8-9 glasses of warm water which is boiled with jeera or cumin seeds ()(the proportion of water to cumin seeds must be 1 liter:2 tea spoon). Warm water and jeera are best fat burners and boost metabolism. Never drink aerated beverages, alcohol or other sweetened juices.
- Sleep well: A good sleep for 8 hours help to set right the digestion and aids quick fat burning. Never sleep in afternoons. Afternoon sleep always slows down metabolism. If you are tired a quick nap for 5-10 mins is the best way to get rest in day time.
- Use Lemon and Honey: Squeeze a tea spoon of lemon and add a tea spoon of honey to a glass of warm water. This must be your first drink in morning. This drink effectively burns fat. (Read Do Lemon and honey Reduce Body Fat? ). Diabetic Patients have to skip honey.
- Use powerful fat burning Ayurvedic Herbs: There are various ayurvedic herbs which act as powerful fat burners (Read 8 Ayurvedic Weight Loss Herbs – Powerful Fat Burners ) . Herbs like Amla, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Vidanga, Cinnamon, Jeera, Cardamom, Black cardamom, Fennel Seeds etc. These herbs not only burn the fat quickly but also detoxify the body.
- Exercise Well: A regular exercise is very vital to lose weight quickly. Ayurveda acharyas recommend to include vyayama or exercise in your dinacharya or daily routine. A brisk walk for 45 minutes for 6 days in a week paves way for quick weight loss. (Read Benefits of walking for men suffering from Impotence ). But this exercise should not be too strenuous or too easy. Do it moderately.
- Drink Ayurvedic Teas: Texts of Ayurveda recommend herbal teas or Kashaya or kadha for body detoxification. Teas prepared from simple herbs and spices which are available on kitchen shelf have proved to be effective in quick weight loss. (Read Five Effective Ayurvedic Tea Recipes for Weight Loss ).
- Keep stress at bay: Stress releases hormones which are detrimental to body metabolism. These hormones can cause hunger pangs and make you a binge eater. These hormones can also make your body cells to become resistant to insulin. All these factors contribute to quick weight gain. Start Yoga and meditation to keep stress at bay. (Read Stress and Erectile dysfunction )
Weight loss is always beneficial. It prevents occurrence of diabetes, keeps the heart and blood vessels healthy. In diabetic patients who are obese , weight loss helps to control blood sugar effectively (Read how does weight loss affect blood sugar ) Obesity can also cause erectile dysfunction and infertility in men. (Read Obesity and Male Infertility a Practical Approach And Relationship Between Obesity and Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) ) . Same is true in women. Weight gain can cause PCOD or PCOS , which is the main cause of infertility in women. (What are the Natural Home Remedies for PCOS or PCOD? An ayurveda view. ). Weight loss also helps to slow down aging process and you start looking young and fit. The above recommended methods are best Quick Ayurvedic Weight Loss Remedies and are methods to Lose Weight Fast in An Ayurvedic Way
BUY Ayurvedic Medicine for Weight Loss Without Side Effects
|TRIM FIT 1||TRIM FIT 2||TRIM fIT 3|
|TRIM fIT 4||NILOBESE WEIGHT LOSS TEA||NILOBESE WEIGHT LOSS CAPSULES|