READ THIS ARTICLE IN HINDI सोरायसिस या अपरस के प्राकृतिक उपचार -Psoriasis Treatment in Hindi
Psoriasis is a common chronic skin disorder that causes some forms of inflammation that change the skin cells’ life cycle. It is a persisting autoimmune disease symbolized by red patches on the skin. Psoriasis can make cells to build up faster on the surface of the skin. It is characterized by new skin cells with thick and silvery scales, itchy, dry, and red patches which bring discomfort.
There have been series of research to cure psoriasis, though there have been some successes, yet there is no complete cure for it, but many natural remedies exist to suppress the symptoms of psoriasis. Some of these natural remedies will be discussed in this article. However, before I continue, let’s briefly look at the possible symptoms and causes of psoriasis for more understanding of the disease.
Symptoms of Psoriasis
How do you know you have psoriasis? There are numbers of symptoms that show you have psoriasis. Psoriasis is known to be found in some parts of the body such as the scalp, face, elbows, palms, legs, lower back, and feet soles. It can also affect toenails, mouth, fingernails, and genitals. The most common symptoms of psoriasis, most especially those found in people with plaque psoriasis are as follow:
- Itchy, sensitive, and painful bruised skin
- Red skin plaques which can sometimes fill with white or silver crust of scales
- Toenails and finger discolouration or toenail fungus growth
- Some forms of dandruff found on the scalp
- Sometimes, nails can detach from nail beds which can be bloody or painful
- The affected skin can be discloured, cracked, and bled
- Emotional problems also characterize people suffering from psoriasis as a result of the thought of their skin faring and hopeless.
Causes of Psoriasis
Most medical practitioners have not confirmed the actual causes of psoriasis. However, after some studies, many natural physicians have pointed out some of the likely causes of psoriasis, and they are as listed below:
- Emotional stress
- Unhealthy diet
- Difficult protein digestion
- Anomalous small intestine permeability
- Liver malfunction
- An increased +T cells number in the epidermis, dermis, and blood
- Deficiency of vitamin D
- Hormonal changes
Natural Remedies for Psoriasis
The aim of natural remedies for psoriasis is to treat the root of the problem and brings comfort to you without any adverse effect. Changes in lifestyle and some sorts of commitment will go a long way in treating psoriasis without needing to be patronizing drugstores. Discussed below are some natural remedies to fight psoriasis: (Click here for 16 Indian ayurvedic Home remedies for Psoriasis )
- Do physical exercise and avoid skin dryness: Regular exercise and consumption of plenty of water (Read water the elixir of life ) have been found effective to combat psoriasis. Physical exercise helps smooth the flow of blood in your system and as well as brings out unwanted substance in your body through sweat. (Read Benefits of Daily Brisk Walking ) Also, drinking of clean water contributes to maintaining your body hydration. Hydrated body prevents skin dryness which is not healthy for you as a psoriasis patient. Keeping your skin hydrated through drinking of plenty of water is important for your body to fight psoriasis. Your body contains over 90% water which must constantly be replenished to achieve a good result of combating psoriasis. Another easy way to prevent your skin from dryness especially in winter is by using a humidifier.
- Eat healthy diet: Just as it was studied that poor diet is part of causes of psoriasis, diet has been found to play a vital role in curing psoriasis. ( Click here for Psoriasis Ayurvedic Diet ).Some foods such as fatty snacks and red meat should be eliminated to prevent psoriasis from flaring-up. Because of inflammative nature of psoriasis, foods such as nuts, seeds, omega-3 fatty acids, and cold water fish are known to minimize inflammation symptoms. Another beneficial skin diet which may have a soothing effect when applied to the skin is olive oil.
BUY AYURVEDIC PSORIASIS TREATMENT COMBO
|Best Ayurvedic Cream For Psoriasis
||Ayurveda Psoriasis Treatment Combo-1||Ayurveda Psoriasis Treatment Combo-2|
- Reduce Stress: One of the psoriasis causative agents is stress. Click here Relationship between stress and psoriasis ) Involve in every activity that can reduce stress. Activities such as meditation, prayer, hypnosis have been found to be stress management activities. Stress tends to aggravate psoriasis symptoms. (click here for stress and erectile dysfunction). Yoga has also been discovered to be an excellent stress reducer. Stress reducing practices and activities prior light therapy treatment have been studied to have a better result than receiving light therapy alone. Massaging is another way to reduce stress to minimize psoriasis symptoms.
- Shun alcohol: A study has shown that alcohol increases the chances of psoriasis in women who are involved in drinking non-light beer. Alcohol has been found to be a stimulant of psoriasis. Avoidance of alcohol will go a long way in fighting psoriasis. It doesn’t cost you anything to discipline yourself and stop alcohol for this serious reason of treating psoriasis.
- Try Ayurveda: Texts of Ayurveda recommend excellent herbs to control psoriasis. (Click here for Ayurvedic treatment for psoriasis ) . Ayurvedic herbs tend to fight the root cause and are very effective when suitable diet and life styles are properly followed .
- Try acupuncture: Acupuncture is known to help many diseases, and psoriasis is one of them. Chinese have used acupuncture to treat psoriasis successful. However, there has been some reported success for isolated zones such as knee and joints. It is also a way of reducing stress
- Sunlight exposure: A 2001 study found that Vitamin D deficiencies have been researched rampant in people with psoriasis. However, sunlight exposure is known to be a source of vitamin D. Avoid spending all your day indoor as this can result to vitamin D deficiency. (Read Vitamin D deficiency-A new lifestyle disease ) Spending some time during the day under sunlight helps in fighting psoriasis.
- Avoid fragrances: Chemicals and dyes in most perfumes and soaps may inflame your skin and lead to discomfort of psoriasis symptoms. Though they make you smell good, they do more harm than good by inflaming psoriasis. Always check the products’ labels to avoid for such fragrances that can increase the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Use Home-made body scrub for psoriasis and psoriasis bath remedies : Texts of ayurveda explain use of variuos home made body scrubs which act as effective bath remedies in psoriasis. A mixture of fine flors of yellow gram or chana dal (bsan), split moong dal ( green gram) and fenugreek seeds act as an excellent bath scrub in psoriais
Different skins with different treatments! What works for one person may not work for another. Though there hasn’t been a single solution to treat psoriasis totally; however, the discussed natural remedies above have been found to help minimize discomfort brought by psoriasis symptoms. Discipline and engaging yourself in the practices that prevent and reduce psoriasis will keep you on the safer side. Above all, try to avoid skin dryness at all cost.